Meet Dr. Hansen
If you are looking for a leading aesthetic physician in the Sioux Falls, South Dakota region, then make an appointment with Dr. Lornell E. Hansen II, Medical Director and Owner of LazaDerm Skincare Centre.
A graduate of the University of South Dakota, Lornell E. Hansen II, M.D. is board certified in family medicine and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Family Practice. As a member of both the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery and the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Hansen is one of the area’s leading experts on laser technology. His continuous research and training in laser technology and cosmetic procedures mean his clients are being treated by the very best in the industry.
As a leading aesthetic physician in Sioux Falls, Dr. Hansen offers expertise across a wide range of cosmetic and laser procedures. He performs more BOTOX® injections than anyone else in the state and region, and he is also an experienced injector of dermal fillers such as JUVÉDERM®, Restylane®, Sculptra®, and Bellafill®. Dr. Hansen draws on his precise injecting technique to deliver the best results on advanced non-surgical procedures such as BOTOX brow lifts, cheek and chin augmentations, and non-surgical facelifts and rhinoplasties. Dr. Hansen is also a trainer for Bellafill and LazaDerm is currently training sites for Bellafill.
Dr. Hansen is proud to be able to offer his clients some of the world’s most advanced laser technologies for skin rejuvenation, hair removal, and tattoo removal. He also brings to LazaDerm Skincare Centre many state-of-the-art body sculpting techniques, including CoolSculpting, power assisted liposuction, and laser assisted tumescent liposuction.
If you’re looking for the leading aesthetic physician in the Midwest region, call LazaDerm Skincare Centre for your free consultation with Dr. Hansen today.
Lornell E. Hansen II, M.D.
Owner / Medical Director, LazaDerm Skincare Centres
- B.S. Biology – University of South Dakota – 1987
- B.S. Medical Science – University of South Dakota – 1992
- M.D. – University of South Dakota School of Medicine – 1994
- Internship – Sioux Falls Family Practice Residency – 1995
- Residency – Sioux Falls Family Practice Residency – 1997
Scholastic and Professional Achievements
- United States Air Force Commendation Medal for Meritorious Service
- Sanford USD Medical Center, Chairman Family Medicine 2003-2007
- University of South Dakota School of Medicine, Assistant Clinical Professor in Family Medicine
- University of South Dakota School of Medicine, Outstanding Teacher Award
- United States Air Force Health Professions Scholarship
- Lange Medical Publication Award
- LuLu B. Wheeler Scholarship
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles/ University of Southern California Summer Research Program
- Ciba Outstanding Community Service Award
- The “Alexia” Medical Student Bookstore, Co-founder and Chairman
- Sigma Xi, Scientific Research Society Associate Member
- Phi Sigma National Biological Honor Society
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy Of Cosmetic Surgery
- American College of Phlebology
- American Academy of Liposuction Surgery
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- South Dakota State Medical Association
- Diode Laser Induced Hyperthermia of Tumor Tissue
- The Effects of Xenobiotics on Non-Protein Sulphydryls and Mercury Toxicity in the Black Bullhead.
- United States Medical Licensing Examination
- American Board of Family Practice – 2001 and 2008
- South Dakota